Monday, January 19, 2009

What an ouch

I have been a little out of commission this past week. Pulled some serious muscles in my rib cage last Sunday in an unbelievable way.
It all began innocently enough -- I was watching the football game last Sunday and decided to put Casey's new snowboots on her paws. Santa brought the boots at Christmas time, because Casey simply hates getting her feet wet in any way shape or form. So, to make a long story short, I bent down and twisted in a real weird way, heard a pop, felt a snap and had my breath taken for a nanosecond.
Trip to the doctors a couple of days later found that I had strained/sprained muscles. Got a prescription for muscle relaxers and pain killers. Heaven.
So a week later, I am still a little sore, but am getting much better.

No comments: